Wednesday, October 4, 2006

Pregnancy Photos @ 37 weeks






Well after a few days at home alone I'm starting to get in the swing of things. Have been doing a fair bit of cooking so have 6 litres of spaghetti sauce, 5 chicken pot pies, I'm about to embark on a banana-bread endeavour this afternoon along with some laundry, sewing, organizing, etc.


Have been doing regular exercises each morning to encourage baby to "drop": bouncing on exercise ball, squatting, etc. Also some leg muscle work - leaning against walls & so on. All in all it is not very vigorous work but it feels like I'm doing the right thing.


Yesterday had 2 wicked Braxton Hicks contractions - one at 6:30 ish driving home from the zoo AKA Wal-Mart (bought some fabric to sew into nursing pillow covers). Then had another on the couch at about 8:20. No contractions through the night, although I had a vivid dream that I had given birth without being aware of it (i.e. I couldn't remember any part of labour/delivery). But it was a little girl and she was very smart, as she was able to change her own diapers!


On the weekend we took some photos. Today there is a birthday party for a colleague after work, so I'm planning on catching the train and saying hello to everyone. It will feel good to be in touch with "people" again.


On Friday Cam has the day off so we are going to go to Banff after my doctor's appointment. Maybe will do a nice hike and then do a bit of window shopping. Looking forward to it already.

No comments: