Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Is *this* labour??

At 4:00 AM woke up with another contraction, this time Baby's sharp little foot was trying to poke through my belly, about 4 inches north of my belly button! This has happened before, but wow, my belly was positively cone-shaped! Realized then that I was alone in bed - must have been snoring again & Cameron fled for the basement bedroom! The cat was still with me though, so couldn't have been too bad...right?

Today I will call another pregnant friend and see if she wants to have tea today - she is being induced tonight if there's no sign of her baby, so maybe a little company will help pass the time for her.Also this afternoon we are getting the furnace & duct work cleaned in the house. It is supposed to be pretty noisy so if it bothers me too much I can leave and get some shopping done.

No comments: