Friday, October 6, 2006

Pregnancy Snoring

My snoring is awful! It's so bad that if I get going, Cameron just leaves. He did an impression for me & I just about died laughing, and then I stopped when I realized he was serious. I bought some nose strips but they come loose by morning - and now they're having a hard time holding on until even 1:00 AM. I wonder if it's because I bought the drug-store brand or even if I bought the name-brand ones they would fall off too. Maybe will give the expensive ones a try - the difference in price was $3.

I have another doctor's appointment tomorrow morning. She is going to check again for any cervical changes. I am half-afraid to hear "you haven't progressed at all" - starting to feel like I'll never get to be a mom, even though I KNOW I will be pretty darn quick. This isn't unlike when I was a girl & my mom armed me with a training bra and a box of maxi-pads. I was waiting to become a woman, I just didn't have a clue when it would start! OK, I've grossed out everyone now, but it's true.

Moving on...After the doctor's appointment, Cam and I may head out to Banff, despite a less-than-stellar weather forecast. The weather is supposed to be similar here in Calgary, so that will help us figure out if it's worth driving all the way out there to go for an easy hike to Johnson Waterfall.

No comments: