Sunday, October 22, 2006

Ticklish baby?

I had a dream that I gave birth to a baby boy...and 5 jumbo shrimp. I don't know what that means - I really don't know.

Dinner last night (the food) was great but it was very noisy! At the risk of sounding "old", all I can say is that I remember when Earl's was a nice place to go, for a mature dinner out. Now it is swamped with teenagers and families letting their kids run amok. We had a large group, 8 people, so we had to sit at a long narrow table, and because of the din it was impossible to hear the conversation at the opposite end of the table! After dinner we paid our bills and then went to a coffee shop for coffee afterwards - somewhere less noisy!

The rest of the group went out for a movie, but Cam and I just went home - it was 10 PM by then and I knew I would just fall asleep in the movie theatre!

Braxton Hicks contractions really start to pick up at night time and so does the baby's activity. Usually in the morning I wake up and the baby is stretching out so I have a bony little foot pressing against my belly button. I just poke at it until the baby pulls his foot back in - maybe this baby is ticklish??

No comments: