Saturday, October 14, 2006

Baby bassinette



Visited with Anne Sherman yesterday & she generously gave us some baby things she isn't using anymore, including a beautiful bassinette. Will see if our baby likes sleeping in it. Also she gave me some maternity shirts, which were badly needed as all of the ones I have either have stains or are too small (my belly is always poking out, quite embarassing!).


Yesterday afternoon I went to get a glass of milk and found the stupid iron in the fridge. I know how it got in there and I don't want to talk about it. Haha!


Woke up early this morning and went to Canmore with Cameron to volunteer at APEGGA's annual geo-outreach day there, held at the geological museum. For 3 hours identified little kids' rocks ("it's quartz...this one too....yep...another quartz..."). Also had some adult rockhounds bring in some interesting specimens. So returned home around 3:30 PM and now going to have a cup of tea - our throats are sore from talking all morning!

No comments: