Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The baby is coming when the baby is coming!

Anyone got any ideas when this kid is showing up & what they will look like? Leave a message in the guest book & I will keep track of the guesses & put them into our baby's album. My guess is that it is a baby boy, 22" 8.5 lbs. and will be born on the 29th of October, probably just before midnight.

I have come down with a sore throat! I think that is Murphy's Law! I remember reading somewhere that if you have a cold you have to have antibiotics administered during labour, or something like that. So I am trying to get better before the baby comes! At 4 AM woke up with a burning throat and so got up and made honey and lemon tea, bundled up tight on the couch with Scarlet and bawled my eyes out watching Life Network - the baby/delivery shows always make me cry.

Cam nearly slept in this morning, so I guess it was a good thing that I got up when I did. I gave him a poke at 20 to 7 and asked if he was getting up soon. He was out of the house 15 minutes later.

Last night Cam wanted to know what the odds were of me having the baby by Wednesday (tomorrow) were. I felt like spitting out a number like 13.598%! Over the past few weeks I have come to the conclusion that any inkling I may have when the baby will come is WRONG. The baby is coming when the baby is coming. Period! At least I have 100% certainty that the baby will be born before November 1!

No comments: