Saturday, April 14, 2007

Peas, Please!





We serve peas for breakfast around here. And the baby loves it! In fact, Chance liked peas so much that he actually grimaced when he was given bananas after he finished 2 servings of peas.
Chance is growing tons and his clothes are the proof! His 3-6 month sleepers are quite form-fitting these days and I wouldn't think all that comfortable to sleep in (especially the ones with feeties). We have recently switched him into 6-9 month sleepers which either fit perfectly or there's still a little room to grow.
Chance received a sippy cup from Grandma Demmans. It is made by the same company as my breast pump so I can screw the cup right onto my pump if I ever want to. So far Chance is happy to just chase the cup around, but when I hold the right end up to his mouth he latches right on and tries to suck out the water. I used cold water from the fridge and I think the combined shock of the temperature and "hey, that's not milk!" took Chance a bit by surprise, he gave me a dirty look like he thought I was trying to trick him! He tried to help hold the cup for me when I was helping him drink from it. He's growing up fast!
Today it is supposed to get quite warm, 17°C, so I am going to go for a bike ride while Daddy stays home with Chance.

No comments: