Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Little Victories

1) I did my taxes last night, again. I always do it twice. I'm really glad I do it this way, because I usually find a mistake, or an extra donation tax receipt, etc. Well last night I found a mistake. An $8, 339 mistake. The result is that instead of paying $500, I will actually get a refund. Woohoo!

2) I successfully managed to load a video to YOUTUBE. I was supposed to make a link from here to there, but it only works for some people. Anyways, it is on www.youtube.com - search for Chance crawling.

Scratch that. The video shows up on YOUTUBE but I can't watch it. I put in a help request. I'm sure I'll hear from someone next month!

3) Chance slept through the night. Well, at least I didn't have to feed him in the night. He woke up at midnight, cried for 10 minutes, went back to sleep, and didn't make a peep until shortly after 6 AM. I then nursed him (gladly) and he went back to sleep until almost 8.

No comments: