Friday, April 13, 2007

Mobility Rocks



Chance LUVS his newfound freedom. He can go see whatever he wants. He has been doing donuts on the office floor for about 10 minutes:


Hmmm...what's over here? A baby bath, eh? Wow it makes a loud sound when I bang on it. Hey look! My book! I love my book. I love to squeeze the pages, they crinkle. Hey, if I bang the book it makes a different sound! Cool. WOW! My blanket has ribbons in it. If only I could untie knots, all these bows would get undone. Oooooh...my giraffe....my blue fuzzy giraffe.....ahhh so soft....HEY! There's that bath tub again! Wow! Huh? Mom's smiling at me? Oh hi mom. You look nice! That walk today was A-1. WHOA. My book. I love my book....

We got Chance a new bath tub because we left his old one at Gramma Jo and Grampa Phil's house at Easter. Oops. But this one is double-ended. One end is a recliner seat and the other end supports Chance in a proper sitting position. Grandma Lillian sent a bath ring for Easter but Chance doesn't seem to like it much yet. Till then we will continue with the baby tub.

No comments: