Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Flowers from Chance



Last night Cam went to get Chance when he woke up from his before-supper nap. Cam called from Chance's room "Come here, you've got to see how cute he is!". So I flipped the potato pancakes and wiped my hands and then went to see, and this is what I found. Apparently the flowers are from Chance, just to say what a good Mom I am. We are going to plant them in the front flower bed in a few weeks, hopefully the frost will allow for them to be planted. Last year Cam's sister Rennal bought us a yellow potted mum and it lived all summer long. It didn't bloom, but it lived. I'm calling that a victory.


Also Chance has now tried pears and broccoli. Broccoli for breakfast today. Yummm.....I actually missed a few shots of him gagging, but after he got over the texture, he seemed to like the flavour. He really seemed to like the colour, and spread it all over his tray. Chance got very frustrated during breakfast and kept trying to grab the spoon from my hands. I gave him his own spoon, which worked well for a few minutes, as he would open up for "his" spoon and I would pop the food in. I guess it will be soon enough that he's ready to feed himself finger foods, what with the new teeth and all.

No comments: