Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Home Again






Well it feels great to be home in Calgary. Despite the snow and the yowling cat, home is where the heart is! Chance had a bit of trouble adjusting to his crib, so was up about 3 times last night (11:30, 2:30, 4:30...ugh). He slept in his crib until 7:45 though, then had a big breakfast, which got him off to a roaring start today, chasing after the kitty and hopping around in the jolly jumper.

Currently he is working on his crawling skills behind me here in the office. It is still more of an army drag than anything, but occasionally he gets his rear end up in the air and uses the legs to push/froghop.

We had a great time in Regina at Gramma Jo and Grampa Phil's house. I know Chance will definitely miss having his own remote control to chew on. And we will soon pick up the exersaucer that Grampa Phil insisted that he would buy us. I know Chance really seemed to enjoy the one that Grampa Phil borrowed from his co-worker.

A big shout out to all Chance's fans at my Dad's office. It was great getting to meet you last week.

All the visiting was great, but I'm glad it's over, back to our own routine here now, yay! Today Chance and I are going to walk to the liquor store (that sounds terrible!). I am throwing a kitchen party at a meal-assembly place next weekend and they don't have a liquor license, so I need to pick one up this week. Apparently they can be difficult to find so I am getting started today.

No comments: