Friday, April 27, 2007

Milk Paranoia


I fed Chance barley cereal and fruit this morning for breakfast - he didn't seem to mind it, but got full after 2/3 of the cereal and then reacted quite grotesquely to the pears that he usually doesn't mind. He didn't even want bananas. As I was rinsing out the dishes, the smell of sour milk wafted up in the steam, and I just about gagged. I smelled the bag of milk I had poured into his cereal and it was FINE. Just tricks your mind plays, I guess.


This morning I am going shopping with Chance (of course), my friend Courtney and her baby Ayla. We're going to IKEA - there are several household things we both need, not surprisingly, more storage!
Chance woke up at 6 AM this morning with a loud gasp, just as Cam accidentally slammed the bathroom door. Oh well, he would have been up shortly anyways. Daddy was up early this morning, possibly because he is taking off 1/2 the day to go play corporate floor hockey.

No comments: