Monday, April 16, 2007

Fun Weekend






The weather was absolutely great this weekend and I think we took advantage of it, full-force!


On Saturday morning Cam took Chance while I went for a bike ride in Fish Creek Park. I took a spill off my bike while going down a muddly slope into the valley - I left the house wearing all black and came back wearing all mud! Actually most of it dried and fell off by the time I got home.


Chance took a nap that lasted an hour and a half that afternoon, so I was able to catch quite a big nap myself in order to prepare for Saturday night - when I LEFT THE HOUSE. I met with a bunch of girlfriends at a kitchen assembly place and made a month's worth of meals in a span of 2 hours! It was a ton of fun, and we will probably get together to do it again soon!


On Sunday we spent a lazy morning out in the back yard, sunbathing and watching the cat eat all the grass she could. Later we took a walk to the grocery store to buy BBQ stuff for burgers. Oops we forgot the BBQ sauce, but made our own (isn't the internet great??)


Chance ate carrots for breakfast this morning and he seemed to like them, despite a few grimaces at first! Right now he is wiggling away on my lap trying as hard as he can to get his hands on the keyboard, phone and camera!

No comments: