Monday, September 10, 2007

**Update: Being Neighbourly**


Well the "Bobs" surprised me. At 1:30 PM on Saturday they joined me out in front of the house where I was yet again raking. They helped rake, they rolled the dirt, and they started to lay sod with me. Chance woke up then, and I tried to put him in the playpen to watch us work, but he wasn't happy with that situation. So I packed Chance up and left the "Bobs" at it. They worked all afternoon. At 4:30 the rainclouds were gathering and it looked like a storm was iminent, so I strapped Chance into the stroller and wheeled him up to the back yard and pitched in laying the last 200 square feet of sod with the "Bobs".

The job is done, and before Sunday too! Cam is happy with the work. All we have to do is return the sod pallet at Home Depot to get our deposit back, and collect $200 from the "Bobs".

No comments: