Monday, September 3, 2007

Daddy 'n Chance (2)

Bath time with Daddy is so much fun! Especially with the sing-alongs and puppets.




















He dries me off every night to make sure that I don't go to bed with wet hair (no one likes to start their day off with bed-head!).





















I have learned how to cuddle. I like to cuddle with both Mommy and Daddy. But Mommy is shy with the camera, so there are mostly pictures of me cuddling with Daddy.















Mommy bought me a backup blankie. I was given a yellow comfort blankie before I was born by Mommy's friend Laura. I took to liking it so much Mommy got concerned that she might forget it somewhere or wash it and not have it dried before bedtime and then we'd all be hooped. So she bought me a blue one to use while the yellow one is in the wash.





















No comments: