Sunday, September 16, 2007

Big Boy Jam Jams

Chance got his first pair of big boy (2-piece) jammies last week. We had to wait until we had a cool enough night to wear them. I think they are so cute. I bought them at a kids' consignment store for $3.50. They are a little long but have snug elastic cuffs, so when he walks around in them, they look a bit like Aladdin pants. The fabric reminds me of a cartoon I used to watch as a kid called Astro Boy.
























The next morning during breakfast I took a picture of Chance's little feet sticking out of his high chair.


















Today he ate scrambled eggs for the first time. And he is starting to like peaches more now....that figures, as peach season is nearly finished. He is getting so big so quickly. Cliché!

No comments: