Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The Conclusion of RGH Moms & Babes Draws Near...

We got together with the RGH Moms & Babies group last week, I'm sure it will be one of our last meetings as some moms are due back at work towards the end of September. We have a "birthday" party planned for September 22. There has been so much change in the babies since last year.

I missed the first few meetings as Chance was the last baby to be born and it was about 3 weeks until I felt well enough to get out of the house. These RGH mothers have been such an important source of encouragement and support this year to Chance and myself. RGH Moms, if you are reading this: THANK YOU for all the fun times! We have really enjoyed our time together this year and I hope that we can occasionally find a time to get together in 2008!

The RGH Babies in January 2007:









The RGH Babies in September 2007:

No comments: