Wednesday, September 5, 2007

First Visit to Day Home

Chance will spend his first day at the day home with Mrs. G on September 21. And then again on the following Monday, September 24. Then we are gone on vacation and Mrs. G is closed until I go back to work, so those are the only 2 practice days we're going to do. I called today to make the arrangements and make final checks about what to bring etc. I started crying during this conversation, but I don't think Mrs. G knew, or at least if she did know, she didn't make any fuss about it.

Well my little monkey has been fed his afternoon snack of formula and arrowroot cookies & is currently humming away in his crib, it should be a few minutes before I can sneak into his room to cover him up with a blanket.

1 comment:

Noah and Emily said...

Danielle, I know that going back to work is definitely hard. There will be tears, probably on both of you. I cried my eyes out after I dropped him off at daycare for the first time and then all day at work if someone asked how it went. Good luck!!