Thursday, January 7, 2010

Water

I woke up having dreamed that I felt a pop in my abdomen and was floating in a puddle of amniotic fluid in the bed. I got up and checked just to make sure, but I'm dry and my water did not break.

But I'm crampy and uncomfortable, so went downstairs and googled "what does it feel like when your water breaks?". I know what it feels like to have your water broken, but was wondering if there is a difference in what that feels like as opposed to what it feels like when it just goes on its own. I just about howled with laughter when I read this:



Pretty Kitty: What does it feel like when your water breaks? It is usually noticeable when your water breaks, or does it just feel like you peed your pants?
3 years ago


Mia2kl2002: No, it's not like peeing your pants. It's like somebody threw a water balloon at your crotch and you are standing in a puddle of water.



So I guess the answer is "nope, it feels about the same"!

No comments: