Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Banished

I've been exiled to the basement because it's bedtime but I can't stop rolling around in the bed. It is definitely harder to get comfortable lying down these days.

In the morning I have to run to the hardware store and get a pint of paint mixed up and pick up some wall patching stuff. Someone has managed to put the rocking chair through the wall near the door in the basement, where I had it stashed temporarily until I could get a corner cleared out for it. I may also look into getting some styrofoam insulation material, Cam's parents use the stuff against their patio door and it does a good job of keeping the winter chill outside.

Tomorrow is my due date, according to the chart. My ultrasound results say I still have 2 days to go, but because the dates don't differ by more than 5 days, the doc did not change it. At this point I don't even care, as I certainly feel done! I will be getting an acupuncture induction treatment tomorrow, as well as my regular doctor's appointment for another cervix check and stretch. Hopefully all the meddling will result in labour! Both the acupuncture place and the doctor's office are nearby, so if anything does start up right after either treatment, I am only 10 minutes from home at least. After all of that activity it will be time to return home and figure out what to make for supper.

Good friends of ours had a baby girl tonight, welcome to the world baby Ivy!

No comments: