Monday, January 4, 2010

Sleepless

{eq. 1} Heartburn + excitement about baby + minor contractions (hard belly makes it hard to get comfortable) = less sleep than I know I should get.

Par for the course or just plain foolishness? With Chance's pregnancy I had a lot of difficulty sleeping, this is one of the first nights in a long while that I've been too uncomfortable to sleep.

Cam is keyed up too. We bumped into each other at 12:30 and he had been pacing around in the basement. 2:30 now, I'm going to go try to get back to sleep again.

1 comment:

Noah and Emily said...

Uncomfortable is good, meaning baby has no more room so it can't stay in there much longer! Go for a nice long walk by yourself after Cam gets home and then try and relax. Let Cam watch the little guy as you relax and tune into your body and will this baby out!!! lol I so wish I was there to give you a hand when the baby is born, even if it is just to make you guys supper! I miss you guys so much!