Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Chance is learning quickly...

In the last few minutes of the day before Cam gets home, Chance and I have been sitting down at the kitchen table with crayons, markers, etc. He has really been taking an interest in the alphabet, especially since we have been watching Sesame Street together. So the other day we started learning to draw ABC's.


This is the placemat I showed him with all the ABC's on it as a template. I bought it last Christmas when a deaf woman showed up at our doorstep, selling them. She had lost her job due to the downturn in the economy and this was her means of raising money for Christmas gifts for her four children. She was wearing a laminated photo of her 4 boys around her neck. I bawled like a baby, blubbering tears all over the cheque I wrote her.


Not bad!! First attempts at A and C (C is sideways). You can see the purple lines which I think is a copy of what is shown on the placemat (rows).


First attempt at the letter "B". This was a tricky one.

No comments: