Saturday, January 19, 2008

Photo Review of Last Week
























I am getting new teeth! Can you tell??



















Mom and I cook regularly together now. I like to taste as we go along. I liked how feathery this stuff was, Mom called it fennel.



















We like to colour together on biiiiiig pieces of paper! Mostly I like to collect the crayons only, and sometimes I get upset when we have to put them away. Mom and Dad are worried that I will draw on the walls or carpet one day soon.



















Watching boxing with my Daddy and pet kitty is one of my favorite things!



















Daddy taught me how to shave today. We had a foamy bubble bath and Daddy let me use his shaving cream. Mommy said that I smelled just like Daddy all day long. That's a good thing, right??





Today while my bath was running Mommy let me run around in big boy underwear, no diaper. Even though it is too early for potty training, they make me feel grown up. Mom thought this photo looked like a Calvin Klein ad.

No comments: