Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Infectious!

Both Cam and I went home sick from work yesterday. Almost within an hour of each other. We went to sleep at 12:30, but I woke up at 3 with tummy cramps. Cam slept til 5 PM, then went to get some Gatorade and soup from the grocery store and pick up Chance.

When he got home I was doubled up in bed, so we left Chance with neighbours and went to the urgent care centre. Once I was checked in Cam went to pick up Chance and give him his supper. I was treated for abdominal cramps with some drug in an IV and X-rayed to be certain there wasn't anything else going on inside of me. Nothing showed on the X Ray, so they sent me home around 9 PM. Ate a small bowl of soup and went to sleep.

Cam woke up feeling OK so he went to work. Chance woke up at 7:30 and so I got him fed, his appetite is better, then took him to Mrs. G's for the day. That way if I want to sleep, I can. The doctor last night said 2 days off from work but I'm feeling much better already, although I don't want to be too far from the bathroom. I got a prescription for the same drug they gave me last night (in tablet form), in case any wild cramps come up again. So far, so good.

No comments: