Monday, November 5, 2007

Weekend Summary

My mom and dad were here for the weekend. We had a great time and Chance really enjoyed having his Gramma and Grampa to play with.




















Cameron purchased a new camera for my birthday/Christmas gift for me this weekend. It's a long way off from my birthday, but Future Shop had some good prices on and he wanted my input as to what kind of camera I wanted, so there wasn't really a good way of surprising me. Last time he just bought a random camera and he did buy a good one, but they are a lot more complex now.




















"Hey everyone, check out my fourth bottom tooth! Now I'm symmetrical!"


Chance got his shots on the weekend, and so far no severe reactions, although he was really tired and slept for 14.5 hours instead of his usual 11-12 at night. Today he apparently had some diarrhea at Mrs. G's, but we have not seen any strange looking diapers tonight. Poor Mrs. G, she has been changing Chance a million times a day over the last few weeks. His fourth bottom tooth finally arrived, and it was a real pain coming in as it seemed to cause diarrhea and diaper rash for almost a full week. As soon as the tooth came through, the problems seemed to disappear...

Chance has a runny nose too. I have had a cold for almost the last 2 weeks, I wouldn't be surprised if he finally caught it. He was in good spirits tonight though, and happily played on the "computer" with Cameron and hassled the cat as usual.







No comments: