Monday, November 12, 2007

Crazy Dreams

This is all in one night:

I went for a walk outside in the winter. The snow got progressively deeper and deeper, until it was about chest high. I fell down and I was drowning in the snow bank. Someone came out and pulled me out.

The Pawseys came to visit. We were trying to get out for a picnic or walk or something, but we had to wait for Chance to wake up from a nap. When Chance woke up, we found out that their oldest little guy had fallen asleep. And then when he woke up, their littlest daughter fell asleep. We were waiting for hours!

I built a tree house in my parents' backyard in Broadview. It was actually a house built on stilts set in among the caragana bushes. It was very sturdily built. My father said I spent too much on the lumber.

After such an active night of sleeping, I'm wiped out! Whew!

1 comment:

Grampa and Gramma Jo said...

Phew is right! Did you get any sleep at all after all that?

I can understand the snow dream and baby dream...

Interesting that you were building a tree house...I know you wanted one when you were a kid...you really loved our backyard. Me too...

Love Mom