Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Rolling...and rolling...


Chance learned how to roll for 2 consecutive rolls, making a full 360° flip. He did it for the first time on the weekend, while he was playing with his Daddy. He only does it occasionally, but he has definitely learned that it is a means of locomotion! If we put a toy out of his reach he will roll for it from back to tummy, then if we move it again he will try to roll again for it from tummy to back. Usually he gets stuck and frustrated, but occasionally he puts it together and then boy is he surprised!

His cold is all cleared up but I have had a mild sore throat for a week now. I don't miss his snotty little nose at all! And I'm really glad the cough is gone too, my heart would just break when I would hear him hacking away at night in his crib.

We visited the breastfeeding clinic again on Monday. The doctor has given me the all clear and went over the results of the ultrasound with me. When I had the ultrasound (March 1) the lump in my breast was an inch and a half by 3/4 of an inch. Now it is still there but much smaller (like a grain of rice), and the doctor is confident that it should go away with time. But now she wants me to eat yogurt every day and put yeast infection cream on my boobs because all the antibiotics have killed a lot of my natural bacterial cultures in my body which will leave me susceptible to a yeast infection in my breasts!

1 comment:

Grampa and Gramma Jo said...

Woohoo! Chance is doing things by leaps and bounds! After watching him inch across the floor, you'll be checking into hardware for the cupboard doors soon too. ha,ha I can see him in a pile of flour already. :-)