Sunday, March 4, 2007

...and now a runny nose!




Chance's cough is still here and now he has a runny nose. It's strange that he is sick and neither one of us are...still no temperature. He is able to sleep through the coughing and is breathing quite well despite the runny nose, he's not congested. Nursing has been normal, if somewhat more frequent today. He's got red patches on his cheeks, and when you pair that up with the red forehead he gets from sleeping on his tummy (highchair pic), he looks flushed!


As a side note I thought I would run Chance's red teether ring through the microwave boiler. The teether exploded, and the gel that it was filled with squished out and got all over everything, so I had to re-wash and re-boil the bottles and pump parts that were in the boiler. So...for future reference, we'll be boiling the teething rings the old fashioned way! Tomorrow we'll go to the store and buy a new teether.

1 comment:

Grampa and Gramma Jo said...

Darn, after I read your post I remembered that somebody told me about putting teething rings in microwaves makes them blow up. I forgot to tell you, sorry.

Boiling them might not be great either - even a dishwasher is sometimes too hot. Read the packages they come in - I think most say to wash with warm soapy water and rinse well - some can't be frozen either as they can get small cracks and baby can suck out the stuff inside.

Mom