Tuesday, May 1, 2007

6 month Immunizations





3 needles later and Chance took it like a pro. He is a bit irritable now, very sloooow too, so we are going for a walk in the Chariot. The harness will keep him from moving too much and it is time for him to sleep anyways.

Weight was good at 16 lbs 7 oz, and he has grown only 1/2 an inch, but still 27" is quite tall for a baby who was 20.5" only 6 months ago. As you can see in this Calvin Klein-esque photo, Chance is really starting to fill out, but he still has that lean look. Must come from his Daddy.

His nap this morning was one of his longest, an hour and a half. I read the whole time that he was asleep. I am reading a book called Inconsolable: How I Threw My Mental Health Out With the Diapers by Marrit Ingman. It is great so far.

Today I mailed my application to APEGGA to register as a Professional Geologist. Hopefully they take my money and say OK, otherwise I will have to wait until October to work a few more months and try again. I don't think changing diapers counts as developing my professional skills.

No comments: