Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Fever

11:00 PM. Mmmff. What do you mean the baby's crying? Wha..?
11:20 PM. Baby you were almost asleep, now you're really crying! OKOK I'm coming. OK. Oh my God you're burning up I'm so sorry SORRY SORRY!
11:21 PM. Baby Tylenol.
11:25 PM. Baby Tylenol vomit.
11:33 PM. Hellonursemy6montholdhasafeverandhehadhisshotstoday. Huh? Oh. Um. No rash. No. He vomited the tylenol up. Give him more? Hold him upright?
11:45 PM. Shhhh honey. Shhh....I'm sorry I did this to you, it is for your own good though.
12:20 AM. OK, you'll nurse now. OK. This I can do.
1:00 AM. Sleep now, Chancey. I love you. Love you love you love you.
3:30 AM. Hungry again. You're warm but not too warm. You nurse, you go back to sleep. I can't wait until the morning. You'll be better in the morning.

No comments: