Sunday, November 7, 2010

Rant

I am so mad. We were nearly sideswiped on a busy road in Calgary by a woman with long brown hair in a light grey BMW with a burned out front headlight last night. She was talking her cell phone. When I turned around to get a good look at her, she was picking at her mascara.

I don't know what I'm going to do, but I do know I'm going to do something. Write a letter to the Herald, look into petitions to abolish cell phone use while driving, SOMETHING. This has happened so often to us and people we know. Shame on Alberta for not treating this issue with more respect.

1 comment:

Noah and Emily said...

Even though they banned cell phones here for a year now, people still do it and the Police are handing out tickets left and right but there are still accidents around here due to cell phone use and other distractions (make up, eating etc.) Nobody seems to understand how dangerous it is. Good luck with whatever you do!