Monday, March 29, 2010

Height & Weight Update

We had Karin's shots today and she did quite well. Chance accompanied us and he was also very brave and reassuring for Karin. She fell asleep within a few moments of getting her shots, all three of them.

They weighed her and she is now 11 lbs 10 oz (5275 g) and an amazing 60 cm long (23.5 inches)!! She is progressing very well on her growth chart and I'm so proud of my growing babe!

While we were at the public health office I got Chance to step on the scale -- he is weighing in at 36.5 lbs (but he was wearing his new transformers shoes, good luck trying to get them off his feet!).

Chance has had a fever the last 2 days and a runny nose but is dealing well with it. He was not feverish today until bedtime, it is low though, I didn't even dose him with Tylenol as I figure his body is just fighting a bug.

No comments: