Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Crafty AND organized!

Yesterday I took a staple gun and some wire to our computer desk and tidied up all the delicious tangled cords that surrounded the work area.



















It really was an improvement! If you don't believe me, here is the BEFORE picture:















It didn't take very long, maybe an hour or so by the time all the wires were untangled and sorted out. I fastened all the wires under the table, even some of the peripherals like the modem box.





Additionally yesterday I finished sewing Chance's new sleeper bag. His old one still fits him, but it is not going to be long before he needs something larger. So now instead of a Rocket Bag, he's got a Penguin Bag.






















While I write this Chance is exceedingly interested in the bookshelf, which up to this point has been hiding behind his playpen and bath tub. "Hmmm...look at all the THINGS to pull from the shelves!" he seems to be thinking!


No comments: