Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Trying Something New

Tonight I fed Chance when he got fussy around 6:30 PM, before his bath (usually 7 PM). He fed for about 10 minutes before pulling away and crying, arching his back. Then I put him in his bath, and puddled around until 6:55. I got him dried and diapered and dressed by 7:10. Then went back to feeding him - he fed for another 15 minutes. Hopefully this means he'll sleep a bit longer (he has been getting up around midnight lately, and not taking a full feeding before going to sleep - too tired).


Just as I laid him in his crib and left his room, the &($@!!**# doorbell went off. I opened the door a crack and hissed "Can't you read?? There's a sleeping baby in this house! Whatever you're selling I'm not interested!!" The poor guy was just canvassing for donations, but sheesh you'd think that he'd know that "do not disturb, sleeping baby & mom" means "don't ring the doorbell!"Anyways, it's 10 minutes later now and he hasn't started crying yet...I guess the doorbell didn't bother him too much....

....2 minutes later Chance fired up. I know the doorbell probably didn't bother him...I'm annoyed anyways.

Remember until the old website is archived here you can always go back to visit it at http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/b/babyinoctober/

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!










1 comment:

Phil & Jo said...

WOW - this "is" something new. Hopefully I can get this to post. I used to have you in the tub for a long time...until you really had wrinkly toes, but you sure built up an appetite and would polish off pablum or mashed bananas. Have you tried waking Chance at 10:30 or 11 pm rather than feeding him earlier and/or him waking at midnight - maybe that would carry him through the night?

Luv Mom