Monday, May 29, 2006

Punching and Kicking

Yesterday was the first time I felt punching & kicking movements! I felt them at the same time - but I'm not sure what was the punch, and what was the kick. At first I felt it in my upper right abdomen - like someone trying to beat down a door! Then I felt a same movement in my lower left abdomen, at the same time the other movement continued! It felt more like tickling than anything. It's so reassuring to feel these little movements. I can't wait for the baby to be big enough that Cam can start feeling them.

Cam went to a Father's Class at the hospital on the weekend. They told him that in a few weeks we can shine a flashlight on my belly and watch the baby go for the light - just like Scarlet and the laser pointer!! Hee hee that sounds like fun!

No comments: