Monday, May 22, 2006

First Time Feeling the Baby Move

Well, yesterday was certainly exciting! Cam and I were driving home from a camping trip, when I felt the baby move! I was driving, and taking an exit from one highway to the next, so I had to concentrate on traffic, etc., but all I wanted to do was point and show Cam exactly where I was feeling it! It felt like someone was tightening my seatbelt, but from the inside (LOTS of pressure). On Tuesday we go to the ultrasound clinic, so maybe will have a better understanding of whether that was little feet or hands or whatever I was feeling. Today I am going to go visit my friend Anne and hopefully together we will go shopping for maternity clothes - she is expecting her 2nd in August.

So it is time to invest in some maternity clothes, especially maternity pants/skirts. I have had to make the official switch from blue broccoli-bunch rubber bands to skimpy (but stretchier) newspaper bundle rubber bands to keep my pants together. The line has been drawn. Waist is 33.5".

No comments: