Friday, September 15, 2006

2 weeks 'til maternity leave

My massage was wonderful, I didn't have a sore back all day Wednesday, Thursday and only in late afternoon Friday did it come back! Can't wait to see the massage therapist again next Tuesday.

Baby is doing his best to stomp my guts to bits. Every now and then get breathless spells that feel a bit panicky/scary. Can't wait for the baby to drop the rest of the way into my pelvis!Have been feeling so scatter-brained lately.

I am just waiting for someone at work to ask "What is WRONG with you???". Looking forward to my last day on the 29th. The people at work are throwing a bit of a party on the 21st - they ordered a cake so plenty of people will be there, I'm sure! My friend Lynne is throwing a baby shower for me on the 23rd. That should be a lot of fun!

No comments: