Wednesday, February 10, 2010

No more video bar

Well after messing around with the settings on the video bar yesterday, for some reason random videos have been cropping up on my video bar, which is usually located on the right side of the page. I noticed a few days ago (who am I kidding, it could have been weeks ago) that instead of the most recent Chance videos being featured, the most popular Chance videos were being featured. So I tried to fix it so that the most recent ones were showing instead....well...whatever I did...now we get randomness from You Tube.

Since neither setting is actually doing what I want, I've deleted it for the mean time. You can visit our You Tube channel to check out the latest and greatest, unfortunately though the updates won't be automatic here.

Looks like I'll have to go back to learning how to embed files, how very 2008.

No comments: