Friday, December 25, 2009

Gas or Labour??

Ugh, have been up for about 1 hour with a "too restless to sleep" feeling punctuated by what I think is gas pain and heartburn. And baby is running a marathon, very unusual.

Tonight did the needle trick with Maurice and it swung up and down in a line, indicating a boy.

Supper tonight was quite good at the Delta hotel with Cam's parents. Chance was quite well behaved for the duration of the meal, which was nearly 2 hours long. Well done, my little guy! The present doled out by the hotel (a board book and puzzle set) really helped his sitting abilities.

Funny, a year ago exactly I was up late in the night too, except I was drilling a well and deciding what the heck to do with the new structural data I had received that night. Finally at 1 AM I made up my mind, having drawn and re-drawn the cross section, only to have the computer crash at the last minute, requiring an additional 2 hours of work. A lot of coffee was drunk that night.

No comments: