Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Discipline

Last night I punished Chance for the first time. I gave him a time out for hitting the kitty.

I saw him punching Scarlet and so I stopped his hand and told him not to hit, that it wasn't nice. Don't hit.

He looked me right in the eye and punched her again.

I scooped him up, grabbed his fuzzy chair from Gramma Jo and put it in the kitchen, plunked him down and told him to stay. I stalked off to clean up a few coats hanging out in the living room. Chancey sat in his chair and cried, I let him go for a minute before walking back into the kitchen, crouching down and asking if he wanted to calm down now. He got a bit huffy but then went in for a hug.

:( I felt bad for making him cry. But he can't hit Scarlet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FYI-train set is a good idea but we didn't know when we bought Noah's from Toys'R' Us (Imaginarium one that is absolutely perfect and cheaper than Thomas) but the tracks and trains aren't interchangeable as the Thomas trains/tracks are a little narrower. So if you really want to collect Thomas trains, make sure you get the thomas track.