Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Can't Sleep

Last night: Went to bed and woke up 8 hour later, only because Chance was hollering. It was 5:58 (we get up at 6).

Tonight: Wasn't really tired but still went to bed at 10:(30?) When Cam did. Tossed, turned, tossed some more. Slept? Currently 12:15.

Tomorrow AM: I am going to the core lab in the afternoon. More theraputic work, feels good to be getting back to basics and making some tracks on my projects.


The weather forecast looks nice for the weekend. Hopefully we get that nice weather, because I'd like to take our bike carriage out for a spin with Chance. Grampa Phil and Gramma Jo got him a little bike helmet during their March visit, hopefully he will wear it. Have tried it on a few times in the house. Sometimes I wonder if this is the way to go as he is so clumsy sometimes (not that I'm pointing fingers, my parents used to call me Ping Ping for all the bouncing off walls and furniture I used to do). So far he seems into wearing the bike helmet as long as I'm wearing my helmet.


We are planning on having our friends Sander and Liesbeth over for dinner on Saturday, starting a batch of red wine (I think it was a Pinot blend this time), maybe getting together for a walk with a friend and their 12-month old little girl who will be starting at Chance's day home soon, swimming again probably and maybe even a little picnic/AM walk down at Elbow Falls. A lot of this is weather dependent, of course.


12:21. I should probably just try to go back to sleep, otherwise tomorrow AM will be painful.


No comments: