Friday, December 14, 2007

*so* excited!!

Tomorrow we are going to Lake Louise for an overnight stay at the Chateau with Cam's company. I am really looking forward to playing with Chance in the snow and showing him all the cool sights, like the ice carvings, and the mountains, and the horse-drawn sleigh rides, and the giant Christmas tree, and the decorations! We have a babysitter staying with him in the evening while we go to dinner and the dance. Then we will creep into our hotel room and try not to wake him. Hopefully he sleeps well and then in the morning we will go for a family swim at the pool and then have breakfast together before heading home. I hope to get some good family photos!

Here are the videos I took of Chance recently.

1) Chance "cooking" supper with me. He is dressed up in a black t-shirt of mine, he saw me folding laundry and had to have something to dress up in, I guess. He pointed and squealed until I gave him the shirt and then he nearly flipped out trying to put it on. I think he looks like Harry Potter. Or at least Ron Weasley, with the red hair and all!



2) The 2 latest toddlerisms....shaking his head "NO" and having a "conversation".

No comments: