Friday, January 5, 2007

I love our mobile!


It's 3:32 AM and I hear thumping! Baby is fed and changed and asleep and I just want to go to sleep too but I hear thumping! Grr! I don't know if it's the d*mn neighbours doing construction again or the cat prowling in the ductwork or what, it's driving me nuts!This is the 2nd night Chance slept in his room. Much better than the first night (he was up at 10, 1, 2:30, 4:30 and then finally slept in our bed until 7). Tonight he went to bed at 10:30 PM and has only been up at 2:15 (asleep by 3:00) so far...

LATER..Chance slept in the crib until 5:30 and then after I fed him he slept with me until about 7:45. So far I've changed his diaper and then put him back in the crib to watch his mobile - he loves it. I have had breakfast, run a tub and unloaded the dishwasher. That mobile is such a lifesaver!

No comments: