Wednesday, November 8, 2006

The Mommy Wall

Wow I think I'm starting to hit the Mommy Wall. I just want to sleep! Is it selfish to feel this way? This has got to be the worst part about breastfeeding, way worse than the sore boobs! Because it takes up to an hour and a half to feed Chance sometimes it seems like I'm walking around the house without a shirt on 24 hours a day! Sometimes it's quick, only 30 or 40 minutes, and sometimes he's really good about falling asleep right away. But then there's other times....I just hope it gets easier.

Chance has a goopy right eye. Have talked to 2 nurses over the phone about it and neither of them are concerned, but I just wish he would be able to open both blue eyes when he wakes up. He's also started developing some baby acne spots, the weird part is they get super bright red and get larger when I feed him and then they fade out to little pink dots when he's asleep. Will pass this by the doctor when we go see her on Friday morning.

No comments: