Tuesday, April 11, 2006

The Seven Dwarves of Pregnancy


I feel like I am living with the pregnant version of the Seven Dwarfs:

Hungry
Cranky
Sleepy (Nappy)
Gassy
Crampy
Bloaty
Barfy

That last dwarf is only popping up on morning C-train rides now. Not nearly as bad as before, but every time I try to read in order to pass the time, I feel motion-sick.

Our vacation to Radium was really good. A much needed get-away! We visited some natural hotsprings near Whiteswan Lake Provincial Park, and the springs were caught in several pools, running downhill towards a river. The closer to the (glacier-sourced) river you got, the cooler the pools got. I found one that was warm like bathwater and sat in there. I just stuck my legs in for the most part in the warmer pool where everyone else was.

Easter is coming! We will be going to 2 Easter dinners: one on Saturday and one on Sunday! My Hungry dwarf is looking forward to the weekend!


No comments: