Saturday, September 21, 2013

Slow news week......menu planning and Tuppergeek moment

A trick my mom taught me was to write down your menu for a year and then when you can't think of what to have for supper, just turn back to the date 1 year ago & let the decision be made for you.

This week is for the week of Sept. 21-27

Saturday: falafels
Sunday: honey-mustard curry chicken
Monday:turkey chicken
Tuesday: pulled pork sandwiches (slow cooker)
Wednesday:  Tuscan white bean and bacon soup
Thursday: pulled pork leftovers - flatbread on BBQ perhaps
Friday: "TGIF" I never plan Friday meals as we are usually too tired to do much more than scrounge for leftovers, have an easy meal out of the freezer, etc. 

Also I am super excited as I found these Tupperware containers online (I know this is extremely lame) -- I have an old one from the 1980's that my mom gave me and I use it nearly every day and get cranky when Chance tries to take it in his school lunch.  Love these little guys, they are the perfect size, never leak.  Can't wait to order them!



No comments: