Monday, August 26, 2013

Picking up after leaving off...

I guess that last bit of the 2012 school year was a doozy.  I didn't get much time to write, and the year just flew by.  I got better at packing lunches, finding library books (& remembering to get Chance to actually bring them to school), teaching Chance how to read and write, planning meals and even at taking the odd breather for myself.  I'm sure the job switch helped out a great deal, I moved away from my old company in June 2012 and started at a new place.  The energy level is different and the people are great. 

OK -- will try to sit down and write 1x a week from now on.  Really, really try. 

Recap photos from this spring: April - I love this photo -- Karin was caught colouring herself with a semi-permanent marker (thank goodness only her hands, not face, furniture or walls).  Chance FINALLY got to play T-ball, he was on the Yellow Leopards team. Cam signed up as a parent coach, so that was pretty cool for Chance.


 "I won't do this again.....for a little while!"
Very excited to go play ball.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you"re back:) Love your beautiful kiddos.

Unknown said...

Glad you are back! Love your beautiful kiddos:)

Grampa and Gramma Jo said...

So good to see your blog entry again. Great pics, great stories.