Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Busy fall days

We have been doing quite a few projects lately in this house. We started building a pinata for Chance's birthday party. It is the first time I ever built a pinata and the last time I did paper mache I think I was eight years old. It turned out OK, but I have to figure out how to hang the thing without the string ripping a hole in the paper mache. Scarlet has been enjoying the ladder immensely.





"Remember to clean up when you're done!"

We got some gardening done also. A friend didn't want so many lilies in her yard, so I dug them up and hauled them home in the wagon. Karin ate no less than 2 leaves and a handful of dirt during this process.

"But Mom, it's organic!"
Chance and I had a crafty afternoon during Karin's nap after we scoured the neighbourhood for fall leaves. We made birthday invitations with his leafy creations.


Proud soon-to-be-four-year-old.

No comments: