Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Lost Time

I heard on the radio this AM that the average person spends 1 year of their life looking for lost items: keys, wallet, etc. I hope I find the following while packing up for our move into the new house.

* my Henkels kitchen shears. They went missing Easter Monday. I was babysitting the neighbour's kid and vaguely remember using them at the end of the day. ***UPDATE*** Found them on top of the china cabinet with my cake decorating stuff. I remember using them to snip off the end of a piping bag to fill deviled egs. Yay!

* our YMCA passes. Have been missing for 2 weeks now. Have checked every gym bag, jacket pocket, etc.


* my stainless steel water bottle ***UPDATE*** Found it at the babysitting room at the YMCA. Still no sign of the YMCA passes though.

* my 2nd pair of great gardening gloves....I bought a backup pair just in case I lost my first great pair of gardening gloves....but I liked my first pair better. ***UPDATE*** Found in the garage!! Woohoo! Now just need to find the Y passes!

* Wingo & DJ Chance's toy cars from the movie Cars. ***UPDATE*** Found. Don't ask me where Chance found them, he just did.

* Chance's 2 pairs of sunglasses ***UPDATE*** Found in toybox.

* Karin's hot pink hair bow ***UPDATE*** Chance found it under his bed while voluntarily cleaning his room. I picked him up and hugged him, I think he was a bit dazed.

* dayhome receipts & some other important papers...maybe I packed them????