Tuesday, April 20, 2010

5th viewing...and curb appeal improvement (??)

Had another viewing last night. Chance and I made sandwiches and cut up veggies and we headed out to the park, where Cam met us. Hung out for an hour, played on the equipment, walked around with Karin in the Snugli and watched a basketball game. Chance kept on cheering "woohoo" everytime a basket was made. No response on the viewing, and no showing booked for today (or tomorrow for that matter). I am starting to get frustrated.

I was feeling like I need to do something around the house, so I went to Canadian Tire today and got some blue paint mixed up and spruced up the trim on the house. There isn't much of it, but it makes a good improvement and at least I feel productive. Also sprung for some new house numbers - the old ones were white plastic and had seriously yellowed. Got some nifty brushed aluminum ones for $15. Managed to get the front railings and trim below the window painted between 4:30 and 6 PM. Karin hung out on a blanket with her toy gym for awhile, then went into her bouncy seat and napped in the shade. Good thing I had her covered head to toe, because the sun was strong enough to give me a sunburn. She is fine though. Cam was impressed with the change the pint of paint is giving the house -- encouraged me to go out and get white stain and roll on a coat of that to improve the condition of the porch as well.

No comments: